A Modern Home on the shores of Little Lake Boort.
Banyandah Retreat, like most accommodation rentals, has certain obligations as well as requirements from guests. Below we have listed all the terms and conditions of hire. They aren’t too onerous and when adhered to, will make for an enjoyable stay for both parties.
Banyandah Retreat Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Banyandah Retreat at 19 Lakeview Street, Boort Victoria and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is 2:00pm on the arrival date and check out time is 10:00am on the departure date.
- Early arrival and/or late departure are subject to prior arrangement and availability – please contact us as we are more than happy to accommodate your request if possible.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return will be advised prior to arrival
- A 30% deposit must be received within 7 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed until this deposit is received.
- Any balance owing can be settled on arrival.
- We accept payment via cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, and direct deposit into our bank account. Please note credit card payments incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- Our bank details are included on the invoices e-mailed to guests at the time of booking.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0400 659 044 or 0418 370 577.
* In the event of a cancellation being made more than seven days prior to your stay your deposit will be refunded. Please note this does NOT apply to bookings and deposits paid for peak periods.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. These nights will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
6. SECURITY BOND
- A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include, but are not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements (including damage from smoking inside).
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- Functions require prior approval at the time of Booking. Special conditions may apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property with all noise to cease by 10:00pm.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which should be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Further linen may be arranged on request.
- Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
- Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- There is a maximum capacity of 2 adults in Apartment One, 4 adults in Apartment Two.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion).
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors should be closed or locked and heating/ac units turned off. All keys must be returned as directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, please inform Management at the earliest opportunity.